Visualize your swim leg. How will it feel?
Too often, the swim portion of a triathlon is viewed as a survival leg. Athletes use brute strength, endurance, and grit to get through it. But if you want faster bike and run legs, then learn to swim without draining your energy and building excess fatigue.
Triathlon swimming is all about:
- Efficient technique
- Open water savvy & confidence
- Pacing control
Our swim camps will get you out of the water ready to race vs. ready to recover:
- Receive direct instruction from expert triathlon swim coaches
- See your self and others on video with coach feedback
- Understand what it is about your freestyle stroke that is holding you back
- Learn effective drills for you that will help you correct your flaws
- Develop open water skills & confidence
- Understand pacing for your workouts
Camp #1 – March 25-27
- 3 spots left
- Price: $625 until Feb 28
- Registration closes March 19
Camp #2 – May 13-15
- Only 10 spots left
- Price: $600 initial registration price extended through Feb 28
Join us & transform your swim.