Start Line Coaching offers individualized season training programs for endurance athletes in the following endurance disciplines:
- Open Water Distance Swimming: 5K, 10K
- Triathlon: Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman, and Full Ironman
- Running: Half Marathon & Marathon
Training programs are individualized based upon the athlete’s goals, current fitness, athletic background, and natural abilities profile.
The athlete can expect:
- Season/Annual plan with focus on specific areas of development
- Weekly detailed training plan
- Weekly review of training data (to be loaded in Training Peaks)
- Weekly phone consultation with their coach
The annual plan is adjusted based upon progress of the athlete, and life events. No plan is static!
The coaching philosophy of Start Line Coaching is to develop the athlete physically, while building their knowledge of endurance training. A more knowledgeable athlete is able to make better decisions during training and races, and maximize the outcome.
The deeper the knowledge of the athlete the more effective the coaching impact!
- $160/month (with a minimum 3 month commitment)
How to register:
If you are interested in participating, please contact Coach Peter and indicate your interest in the program. Registration materials will be sent to you. Coach Peter will interview you to be sure the program is a good match for your aspirations, experience, and goals. A good match is always a good start!