Last year, I had the great pleasure of attending a three-day Swim Camp with five #StartlineCoaching athletes in St. Petersburg, Florida. The swim camp, hosted by my long time coach, mentor, and friend Coach Earl Walton of #TailwindEndurance was an incredible experience.
Apart from the joys of swimming outside in February, each of us came away with substantial improvement in swim form and speed that we can focus on as the training season progresses. Nothing beats being totally immersed in a single sport for an entire weekend. So much progress can be made. A number of the athletes came away with a 10+ secs/100 yd improvement in their swim time trial pace, which is huge.
This year, Tailwind Endurance together with Startline Coaching is offering a February swim camp in Florida once again.
Come join us & transform your swim!
Price increases 3/15/23 – $650
Registration closes – 4/7/23
Location & Dates:
- Location: North Shore Aquatics Complex – 901 North Shore Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Start: Jan 31, 2020, Arrive by 3 PM on Friday
- End: Feb 2, 2020, Camp closes at 12 Noon on Sunday
- Fri Evening Swim and group dinner
- Sat Morning and Late afternoon Swims
- Sun Morning Swim
- Dry land training
- Low coach to athlete ratio
- Underwater video analysis & individualized feedback
- Basic and advanced workouts
- Open water (should temperatures allow)
*Early bird pricing. Price increases on Dec 15th! Price does not include travel and accommodation.