3 Day Triathlon swim camp in St. Petersburg, Florida | April 30 – May 2 | Registration price – $600 | Max occupancy: 24 athletes
We are so excited to swim outside, breath the fresh air, feel the warmth of the sun on our faces during the day, and bask in the ethereal experience of swimming in the evening under lights!
3 coaches, 24 athletes, lots of one on one coach instruction in the pool and in the open water. Also: Yoga on the beach, video review, & dryland strength sessions to send you home with a complete experience & tools to prepare you for your upcoming race season.
Come join us. Register before the price increases on April 19 at midnight.
Head Coaches: Peter Helling & Earl Walton
- 10 hours of pool & open water swim instruction & training
- Strict COVID-19 protocols following USAS, USAT, CDC, and local government protocols
- Low athlete coach ratio ensuring plenty of individual attention
- Classroom sessions that discuss correct form using samples of video captured of athletes attending the camp
- Dryland strength sessions & instruction to supplement your pool time.
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach (6 slots only)
Camp Location: North Shore Aquatic Complex, St. Petersburg
Camp Start: 4:00 pm 4/30/2021
Camp Close: 12:00 noon 5/2/2021
Note: The safety of all athletes, coaches, and staff is of paramount concern as we collectively face the health and safety risks of the COVID-19 pandemic. All Startline Coaching programs follow USA Swimming best practices, USA Triathlon Safe Return to Multisport Guidelines and Return to Racing Recommendations for Race Directors and the directives issued by federal, state and local authorities. All athletes, coaches, & staff engaged in Startline Coaching programs are expected to follow the USA Triathlon Return to Racing recommendations for Athletes as well as Startline Coaching Return to Training Safety Code of Conduct.
Note: As of Oct 1, 2021, and without exception, all participants in Startline Coaching programs must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attendance at any and all in-person Startline Coaching training or clinic sessions.
Covid-19 safety protocols:
Arrival, departure, & on deck protocols
- Swimmers will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at check-in. Vaccination is mandatory to attend
- Swimmers must be COVID-19 Symptom free to attend
- Swimmers are asked not to share food/drink
- Masks are not required while on deck, at arrival or on departure.
In pool & classroom protocols:
- Swimmers will be organized into pods of 12-15 swimmers.
- Each swimmer will train in the same lane for the entire weekend.
- Swimmers will attend class room sessions in their 12-15 person pods
- Masks are not required