3 Day Triathlon Swim Camp in St. Petersburg, Florida | April 30 – May 2 | Register for the camp by March 15 | Last chance for early bird pricing $550
Price increase soon: Unfortunately we are heading quickly to the penalty box. With only 8 spots remaining and time running out, we will have to raise the price of the camp to $600 if you do not book before March 15th.
Designed for ALL PACES and experience levels, this weekend will pinpoint your areas of improvement, introduce skills and drills to “fix” your stroke, and then put those skills to practice in the pool and in the open water
- 10 hours of pool & open water swim instruction & training
- Strict COVID-19 protocols following USAS, USAT, CDC, and local government protocols
- Low athlete coach ratio ensuring plenty of individual attention
- Classroom sessions that discuss correct form using samples of video captured of athletes attending the camp
- Dryland strength sessions & instruction to supplement your pool time.
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach
Camp Location: North Shore Aquatic Complex, St. Petersburg
Camp Start: 4:00 pm 4/30/2021
Camp Close: 12:00 noon 5/2/2021
The camp is limited to 24 participants. With 3 coaches on deck, you will receive lots of individual attention. Move quickly to secure your space at this exclusive camp.