3 Day Triathlon swim camp in St. Petersburg, Florida | April 30 – May 2 | Early registration price – $550 | Max occupancy: 24 athletes
Outdoor pool. Open water swimming. Florida sunshine. Brilliant coaches. The only thing missing is you! The camp is limited to 24 participants and filling fast. Move quickly to reserve your space.
We know that pool time has been scarce and it’s time to get back in the water. We’ve secured our own lanes at St. Petersburg’s top-notch North Shore Aquatic Center, programmed in sunny weather, and prepared an awesome swim camp – all in keeping with USAT and USAS COVID-19 safety practices.
With 3 coaches on deck, you will receive lots of individual attention, work hard, and leave better prepared for the summer swim and racing seasons.
Questions about COVID-19 and refund policies? Scroll to the bottom for complete information.
- 10 hours of pool & open water swim instruction & training
- Strict COVID-19 protocols following USAS, USAT, CDC, and local government protocols
- Low athlete coach ratio ensuring plenty of individual attention
- Classroom sessions that discuss correct form using samples of video captured of athletes attending the camp
- Dryland strength sessions & instruction to supplement your pool time.
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach (6 slots only)
Camp Location: North Shore Aquatic Complex, St. Petersburg
Camp Start: 4:00 pm 4/30/2021
Camp Close: 12:00 noon 5/2/2021
Note: The safety of all athletes, coaches, and staff is of paramount concern as we collectively face the health and safety risks of the COVID-19 pandemic. All Startline Coaching programs follow USA Swimming best practices, USA Triathlon Safe Return to Multisport Guidelines and Return to Racing Recommendations for Race Directors and the directives issued by federal, state and local authorities. All athletes, coaches, & staff engaged in Startline Coaching programs are expected to follow the USA Triathlon Return to Racing recommendations for Athletes as well as Startline Coaching Return to Training Safety Code of Conduct.
Note: As of Oct 1, 2021, and without exception, all participants in Startline Coaching programs must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attendance at any and all in-person Startline Coaching training or clinic sessions.
Covid-19 safety protocols:
Arrival, departure, & on deck protocols
- Swimmers will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at check-in. Vaccination is mandatory to attend
- Swimmers must be COVID-19 Symptom free to attend
- Swimmers are asked not to share food/drink
- Masks are not required while on deck, at arrival or on departure.
In pool & classroom protocols:
- Swimmers will be organized into pods of 12-15 swimmers.
- Each swimmer will train in the same lane for the entire weekend.
- Swimmers will attend class room sessions in their 12-15 person pods
- Masks are not required
We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic creates considerable uncertainty for every athlete thinking about attending the camp. To support you in this uncertain time, we have established the following policies to protect your investment.
Camp Cancellation: Should the camp be cancelled, you will be refunded your registration fee minus a $100 non-refundable deposit. Unfortunately, we are unable to fully refund the cost of registration because costs have already been incurred.
Registration Purchase Protection: You may purchase optional, additional protection for your registration that provides a full refund if you be unable to attend due to testing positive for COVID-19 prior to the camp, if the camp is postponed because the government has forced us to postpone (up to 90 days), and other qualifying unforeseen circumstances. Please review the Terms & Conditions for the exact terms of the purchase protection policy. NOTE: This purchase protection plan does not cover cancellation of the camp nor if you choose not to attend. Credit card payment is required if you select purchase protection. Venmo payments cannot be accepted if purchase protection is selected.
Registration Transfers: Although registration for this camp is nonrefundable, you may request to transfer your reservation to a friend or a person on the waitlist should you no longer wish to attend. To request a transfer, contact the camp director at email@example.com. You will be given a link to transfer your registration. A refund will be processed upon successful transfer of your registration to another registrant minus a $50 transfer fee.
These policies do not cover any other costs incurred by the registrant, such as travel and lodging.