Prepare for NYC Marathon as a team and enjoy the benefits of one on one and group interactions with a coach and peer athletes.
Set in beautiful prospect park, complete your year with a focused race performance at NYC Marathon. Watch the seasons change together & race together.
The program is designed for experienced and intermediate level endurance athletes, who are mid season and transitioning to a season finale Marathon effort. A well established endurance base is a requirement for this program.
Here are the details:
90 day group training program:
- Start date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
- End Date: Saturday November 4, 2017
The clinic is a 90 Day training program/progression to complete NYC Marathon on November 4. The program consists of:
- Weekly training plans that will guide you to your race with solo workouts & one group training session (GTS) per week.
- Athletes will be streamed into basic or advanced training progressions based upon athletic background, and current fitness/performance
Group Training Sessions (GTS):
- Wednesdays nights, 7:00 p.m. Meet at 15th St/Prospect Park
- Pre-race events may be scheduled that involve away trips
No bag watch will be provided.
Weekly training plans:
- You will be able to view upcoming workouts via Mobile App & will receive a daily email from Training peaks specifying workout details for the day.
- Athletes who choose will have the ability to enter and comment on their workouts, and to upload their training data into Training Peaks. Athletes will receive feedback by coaching staff on data & their comments.
- Athletes will be provided training progressions based upon experience and capability.
- $330 per athlete for USAT annual members
- $345 per athlete for athletes who do not hold a current USAT annual membership
Fees are payable by August 31, 2017. Start line coaching will invoice you via Paypal after successful completion of all registration materials.
Refund Policy: Refunds are not available.
Athletes are responsible for race registration fees and travel expenses.
Please complete the following registration papers and send to Coach Peter
- Coaching Agreement
- USAT Event Waiver – Event #244012 – 2017 Brooklyn NYC Marathon Training Progression
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Coach Peter
Signup for the program closes Aug 31, 2017
Looking forward to training in the park together!