Each year, Start Line Coaching offers triathlon group training programs in beautiful Prospect Park, Brooklyn NY.
All Start Line Coaching programs are USAT Sanctioned and oriented to experienced endurance athletes seeking to prepare for Olympic or Half-Iron distance triathlons. Whether you are looking to qualify for Nationals, race further or faster, or simply get back in the game, Start Line Coaching programs offer something for you.
The group dynamic maintains motivation and builds camaraderie as all athletes support each other. Start Line Coaching programs support a wide range of ages, and levels of athleticism. Both men & women are equally supported in their development. Success is all about consistency and sport specific knowledge. Expect to be challenged and to come out of the program a more knowledgeable athlete.
The culture of Start Line Coaching programs is one of mutual support and recognition of each individuals specific gifts, talents, and path of development. Being out there is valued and having fun is the key. There is a reason why there is so much grinning in the pictures on this web site!
Time to get off the couch, dust off your running shoes, get the laundry off that bike in the corner, and put on your swim suit.
Current program offerings:
- 2017 NYC Marathon training program – Aug 9, 2017 – Nov 4, 2017 – Open
- This program will focus on executing a specific training progression aimed at peaking for NYC Marathon. The training program is designed in particular for triathletes transitioning from a multi-sport focus to a single discipline focus required for an optimal Marathon performance.
- 2017 Spring triathlon training program – Dec 31, 2016 – June 3/4, 2017 – Closed
- This program will focus on executing a specific training progression aimed at peaking for an early 2017 season Olympic or Half Ironman triathlon event. The program is specifically focused on completion of the Quassy Olympic or Half Ironman events on June 3/4 2017. The program will be tailored for completion of triathlon events between May 15, 2017 and June 15, 2017.
- 2016 Off season training program – October 29, 2016 – January 14, 2017 – Closed
- This program will focus on maintaining endurance base, cross training, best practice nutrition habits, and developing core strength in preparation for the 2017 training season. This training program culminates with a target running event in early January 2017 to set your baseline for 2017 training.