Startline Coaching partners with expert coaches and camp organizers around the country to host camps or support other coaches hosting their own camps. All held in magnificent locations, these camps offer athletes the opportunity to focus on their sport, receive extensive coach guidance, increase fitness, and acquire new skills and knowledge.
3 day immersive swim camp in St. Petersburg, Florida. Get ready for your race season & bring your swim to a new level.
2021 Camp Dates:
4/30/2021 – 5/2/2021 – Pool & open water focused. This camp features morning & afternoon swim sessions, dry land, and classroom video review sessions. Open water swimming will be scheduled based favorable weather conditions.
Multiple expert coaches are on deck to provide athlete specific feedback to improve form, efficiency & speed.
Small camp size with a maximum of 24 participants.
- 10 hours of pool & open water swim instruction & training
- Low athlete coach ratio ensuring plenty of individual attention
- Classroom sessions that discuss correct form using samples of video captured of athletes attending the camp
- Dryland strength sessions & instruction to supplement your pool time.
- Strict COVID-19 protocols following USAT, CDC, and local government protocols
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach (6 slots only)
Camp location: North Shore Aquatic Complex, St. Petersburg
Camp start: 4:00 pm 4/30/2021
Camp close: 12:00 noon 5/2/2021
Raw Endurance organizes and executes triathlon and multisport training camps in Lake Placid & the Hudson Valley. We handle all logistics, meals and workouts for teams, groups and individuals providing them with proper support while training.
This allows athletes to be more mentally and physically prepared to be successful on race day and allows the group supervisors to focus on the athletes while we handle all the details.
The nutrition and recovery components are just as important as the training. We educate athletes on fueling their workouts with clean, healthy, whole food selections so that they can perform their very best, recover & repeat the process.
The following camps are available in 2022:
- Spring shakeout – New Paltz, NY – 4/24/2021
- Race season prep – New Paltz, NY – 5/22/2021-5/23/2021
- Lake Placid IM Camp, – Lake Placid, NY – 6/17/201-6/20/2021
Strong Like Bull is an annual 1-2 week long bicycle / triathlon training camp in the mountains of Spain modeled in the style of professional European pro team Spring training camps.
The camp features 3-6 hour training rides in the mountains with follow car, athlete friendly nutritionist designed meals, all conducted within the context of a stunningly beautiful and culturally unique setting.
2022 camp dates:
- Camp #1 – 2/25/2022 – 3/5/2022
- Camp #2 – 3/5/2022 – 3/13/2022