Startline Coaching offers multi-sport, cycling, and swim camps in a variety of beautiful locations, durations and price points. Camps offer athletes the opportunity to focus on their sport, receive extensive coach guidance, increase fitness, and acquire new skills and knowledge.
Startline Coaching partners with Open Sky Training to offer fully catered weekend camps in the picturesque Hudson Valley. Camps offer extensive coach contact, 12-56 mile open road rides, specific workout prescriptions aimed at targeted race events, small group swim skills development at Bard College pool, open water lake swims, and sport specific clinics on a wide variety of multi-sport topics.
Run & ride beautiful vistas, combine routes to go any distance, and enjoy delicious food in the company of fellow athletes. Receive direct instruction on your swim technique, and increase your open water experience.
Startline coaching athletes enjoy discounted camp rates.
2020 camp dates:
- Camp #1 – 5/8/2020 -5/11/2020 – Coached by Coach Peter Helling from Startline Coaching.
- Camp #2 – 5/22/2020 – 5/24/2020
- Camp #3 – 6/5/2020 – 6/7/2020 – Coached by Coach Peter Helling from Startline Coaching
- Camp #4 – 6/26/2020 – 6/28/2020
- Camp #5 – 7/31/2020 – 8/2/2020 – Coached by Coach Peter Helling from Startline Coaching
Strong Like Bull is an annual 1-2 week long bicycle / triathlon training camp in the mountains of Spain modeled in the style of professional European pro team Spring training camps.
The camp features 3-6 hour training rides in the mountains with follow car, athlete friendly nutritionist designed meals, all conducted within the context of a stunningly beautiful and culturally unique setting.
2021 camp dates:
- Camp #1 – 2/19/2021 – 2/27/2021
- Camp #2 – 2/27/2021 – 3/7/2021
Tailwind Endurance with Startline Coaching offer 3 day immersive swim camps in St. Petersburg, Florida. Get out of the winter weather! Bring your swim to a new level!
2020 camp dates:
- Camp #1 – 1/31/2020 – 2/2/2020 – Pool focused. This camp features morning & afternoon swim sessions, dry land, and classroom video review sessions. Multiple coaches are on deck to provide athlete specific feedback to improve form, efficiency & speed. Each athlete will take away video of their swim, and specific feedback on key form improvement areas so you can be faster and more relaxed.