Welcome! Complete these steps before we start.
Get your Training Accounts Connected/Synced
- Establish a TrainingPeaks account and connect it to my coaching account.
- Follow this link to establish a connection between your account and mine. https://home.trainingpeaks.com/attachtocoach?sharedKey=KUSWJMHCRR736
I will be posting all workouts and be reviewing your workouts through TrainingPeaks. You do not need a premium subscription to participate in the program. A free subscription is perfectly functional for receiving & uploading workouts
Once our accounts are connected, you should expect your TrainingPeaks calendar to begin to populate. I typically load workouts in blocks 3-4 weeks so you can look ahead. You will receive a daily email with your assigned workouts.
- Establish a sync between TrainingPeaks & your Garmin/Polar/Other device.
- Here is a useful links to get this established: https://www.trainingpeaks.com/upload/
This will automate the upload & down of workouts to your head unit/watch etc.
Connect to the Startline Coaching Discord Server
To connect to the group Discord server, please Connect to the Startline Discord Server
The Discord server is for rapid communications to athletes, training session cancellations, and many other notifications. The server is a private community and a resource for all athletes with presentations and other helpful resources. Athletes use the server to coordinate with each other as well. Running late? Tell the group on Discord!
Apply for a USAT One day Waiver
If you are NOT a member of USAT in good standing, please follow this link to apply for a one day waiver. Membership or a one day waiver is required in order to attend any group training sessions that may be be scheduled during this program.
Let’s do this!
- Make notes in your TrainingPeaks calendar. I do review these points. I will not always respond. Should I see anything of concern, I will be sure to respond. Making notes is very important because it allows us both to review your comments historically to pick up on trends, fatigue, injuries, etc.
- Do text me on my cell for quick questions that require rapid response.
- Email me for questions that need a more comprehensive response and can afford a little time for a response. I typically respond by the next business day.
Practice starts on time. Cancelations will be announced through Discord.
- Wednesday: 7:00pm 15 St. & Prospect Park South West, Brooklyn NY.
- Saturday: 8:00am 15 St. & Prospect Park South West, Brooklyn NY.
Program Kickoff: Jan 21, 2022. See you in the park.
Let the journey begin.
Note: The safety of all athletes, coaches, and staff is of paramount concern as we collectively face the health and safety risks of the COVID-19 pandemic. All Startline Coaching programs follow USA Swimming best practices, USA Triathlon Safe Return to Multisport Guidelines and Return to Racing Recommendations for Race Directors and the directives issued by federal, state and local authorities. All athletes, coaches, & staff engaged in Startline Coaching programs are expected to follow the USA Triathlon Return to Racing recommendations for Athletes as well as Startline Coaching Return to Training Safety Code of Conduct.
Note: As of Oct 1, 2021, and without exception, all participants in Startline Coaching programs must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attendance at any and all in-person Startline Coaching training or clinic sessions.