Seeking a certified coach to present at your club, training camp, or at a group training session. Start Line Coaching offers practical, and theory clinics in all triathlon disciplines: Swim, bike, & run.
- Open water technique
- Form correction: Balance, alignment, and propulsion development
- Distance swim training & pacing – developing swim specific fitness
- Power & discipline specific pacing
- Heart rate & discipline specific pacing
- Skills development:
- Basic: Balance, cornering, braking, and feeding on the bike
- Intermediate: Obstacle avoidance, high speed cornering
- Advanced: Group riding, and rider contact
- Running form
- Heart rate & event specific pacing
Theory & other topics:
- Exercise physiology & workout planning – Working the right energy system to build event specific fitness
- Exercise nutrition with the female athlete in mind
- Basic bicycle maintenance & care
- Winter training
Current clinics and training camps:
- 2019 Strong Like Bull camps
- Strong Like Bull are 9 day long bicycle/triathlon training camps in the mountains of Spain modeled in the style of professional European pro team spring training camps. On staff are a masseuse, nutritionist, 2 coaches, driver and bike mechanic. The camp features daily yoga, 3-6 hour training rides in the mountains with follow car, athlete friendly nutritionist designed meals, all conducted within the context of a stunningly beautiful and culturally unique setting.
- 2018 Open Sky Training camps
- Located in the picturesque Hudson Valley, fully catered multi-day Open Sky Training camps offer extensive coach contact, 12-56 mile open road rides with specific workout prescriptions aimed at race events, small group swim skills development at Bard College pool, open water lake swims, and sport specific clinics. Run & ride beautiful vistas, combine routes to go any distance, and enjoy delicious food in the company of fellow athletes.
If you interested in attending or organizing a clinic, please email Coach Peter or schedule an appointment to speak one on one.