3 Day Triathlon Swim Camp in St. Petersburg, Florida | 2 Camps available |
blacktriday registration price – $550 | Max occupancy: 30 Athletes
Triathlon racing is back! Kick off your season with us at the Startline Coaching Swim Camp in St. Petersburg Florida!
Start your season with a plan for your swimming. Every athlete will receive individual stroke and training guidance, and coaches will lead season planning sessions to set you up for racing success.
Use the coupon code “blacktriday” during registration. The coupon is valid through 11/30. Act fast to secure your spot.
- Expert coaching
- 10 hours of pool & open water swim instruction & training
- Sunshine & all outdoor 50 meter and/or 25 meter pool sessions
- Technique and training-focused sessions
- Video stroke analysis
- Classroom sessions focusing on correct form using samples of video captured of athletes attending the camp
- Low athlete:coach ratio ensuring plenty of individual attention
- Dryland strength sessions & instruction to supplement your pool time.
- A chance to focus and learn with athletes and friends of every level
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach (6 slots only)
Camp Location: North Shore Aquatic Complex, St. Petersburg
Two Camp Dates:
- Camp #1: March 25-27, 2022
- Camp #2: May 13-15, 2022
- Single Camp: $550 (regular price $600)
- 2 Camp series bundle: $950
- Optional 1 hour one-on-one endless pool swim form analysis with a coach (6 slots): $150
Note: The safety of all athletes, coaches, and staff is of paramount concern as we collectively face the health and safety risks of the COVID-19 pandemic. All Startline Coaching programs follow USA Swimming best practices, USA Triathlon Safe Return to Multisport Guidelines and Return to Racing Recommendations for Race Directors and the directives issued by federal, state and local authorities. All athletes, coaches, & staff engaged in Startline Coaching programs are expected to follow the USA Triathlon Return to Racing recommendations for Athletes as well as Startline Coaching Return to Training Safety Code of Conduct.
Note: As of Oct 1, 2021, and without exception, all participants in Startline Coaching programs must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attendance at any and all in-person Startline Coaching training or clinic sessions.
Covid-19 safety protocols:
Arrival, departure, & on deck protocols
- Swimmers will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at check-in. Vaccination is mandatory to attend
- Swimmers must be COVID-19 Symptom free to attend
- Swimmers are asked not to share food/drink
- Masks are not required while on deck, at arrival or on departure.
In pool & classroom protocols:
- Swimmers will be organized into pods of 12-15 swimmers.
- Each swimmer will train in the same lane for the entire weekend.
- Swimmers will attend class room sessions in their 12-15 person pods
- Masks are not required